Green fields into car parks
Looking back towards the house from what used to be a grassed field leading down to the soccer pitches & games field. Now a car park & pedestrian path down to the Horbury Road gates. The end of the craft shops is on the right & beyond that, all that is left of the original house. But note how the new (1932) works so well with the old (1782). The shed on the left stands on the site of the old delapidated boys open-air bike shed. Now they would have worked well together.
more pictures below ...
USED TO BE THE BOYS ENTRANCE
LOOKING TOWARDS THE FOOTBALL FIELD
THE SCHOOL FROM THE LAKE
PARK TENNIS COURTS
|Back to Main Index Page||Last revised: 12 March 2013|